Sunday, July 17, 2011

The 'Permaculture Ideas' Donate Button is NOW OPEN!!

Hi Everyone!

I've been getting a lot of support lately with compliments of the research I've been sharing. Thanks - it really means a lot. I just thought I'd make you aware of my Donate Button on the site - just down a bit and on the right!

I've been doing this for about a year and a half now and get quite a bit of traffic on the site (over 3000 hits alone last week), so I'm evidently doing some good things!

This is a non-profit project in attempt to enlighten people to make that thoughtful observation of the naturally occurring systems going on around them so they can utilise them to avoid thoughtless labour. For me, successful Permaculture is really about living in the Now, the Moment. The tangible reality - not the fiction. I hope that I've achieved that somehow for some of you.

I've been spending a lot of time building the archives and providing everyone access to a library of ideas that provide a catalyst for people to awaken a little more and enjoy the moment and be "aesthetised". So, if you're feeling grateful and would like to show some support - the Donate Button is NOW OPEN!!

Thanks again for your support and encouragement. I'm glad to be part of the solution. More ideas to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...